Check out these statistics of 2017 that show the impact of online marketing on the consumer. Read through and take notes to help you plan your next marketing strategy.
68% of inbound marketers believe their organization’s marketing strategy is effective. (HubSpot, 2017)
- This is higher than those who practice outbound marketing.
32% of marketers rank outbound marketing practices such as paid advertising as the top waste of time and resources. (HubSpot, 2017)
- It is time to focus on the up and coming resources of our generation such as social media and blogs.
53% of marketers find blog content to be their top priority in regards to inbound marketing. (HubSpot, 2017)
- Blogs are taking over the marketing world by storm and are helping businesses to engage with their consumers.
61% of marketers’ top inbound marketing priorities include improving their SEO. (HubSpot, 2017)
- Leaving your online marketing efforts in the hands of someone qualified does nothing but good for your business.
Marketers are finally catching on to the appeal of video with 48% planning on investing in YouTube and 39% looking to incorporate Facebook video in their marketing strategy. (HubSpot, 2017)
- As we always say at Third Spoon Creative, never underestimate the power of video!
Trust the numbers and improve your marketing strategy today.