Everybody wants more followers on social media, right? Well, here are some of our secrets on how to do just that.
- Know Your Audience: Knowing your audience is the most important strength to have. When you know your audience you’ll have an easier time grabbing them to visit your site. You know your audience when you know the following…
- What social media platform they use
- Always Hashtag: Hashtag on Twitter, hashtag on Instagram, and hashtag on Facebook. We can’t express how important it is to hashtag. If you are consistent with hashtags it will grab your audience’s attention to your page. Hashtags should be keywords that go along with what you are posting. Do not make your hashtag too broad or too narrow. Simply be brief.
- Keep Focus on Target Market First: First, you should always be thinking about your audience when writing a post. Once you know who it’s going to then think about the actual message. What do you want them to get out of that post? How can you help your audience understand your message?
- Personal Accounts vs. Business Account: Lastly, keep your personal and business accounts separate. Make your personal account private and your business account public. Your customers do not want to see a picture of you drinking a beer at the beach.
We hope you will benefit from these tips and continue to gain more followers. Now go hashtag!!!